Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where are the Real Erdogans?

"PAS Youth Wing would cement their image as a protestor against Valentine’s Day celebration and rock concerts. Substantive work – developing policies on the economy, national unity, education, healthcare, taxation, etc – would remain in the hands of PKR and DAP.

In a recent TV interview, during break the interviewers asked me why I have no confidence in the PAS Youth leadership. I responded with a question – if they were to invite younger representatives from Pakatan Rakyat to their TV programme, who would they invite? They mentioned names like Rafizi Ramli, Nik Nazmi, Tony Pua, Zairil Khir Johari, and Hannah Yeoh. And I told them that they have just proved my point. None of the names they mentioned is from PAS.

The reality is, PAS Youth have completely failed to produce visionary youths who can lead a national debate."

QUOTED FROM HERE- I REALLY LIKE THIS ARTICLE

No comments: